When it comes to commercial roofs, Planet Roofing knows how important it is to have a roofer who knows the craft of roofing inside and out. Your business’s roof is its main defense against the elements. It keeps your employees and customers healthy, comfortable, and safe. We are proud to be your allies in business, and we will bring all our expertise to the table.
In our last two blogs, we went over some myths surrounding commercial roofs. We want to move on and answer some common questions about commercial roofing. We will be taking the next two blogs to do so.
- If I’m getting a new roof, do I need to remove my old roof first?
- In some states, building codes allows up to two roofs to be on a building. However, due to weight restrictions, a third roof cannot be installed until at least one has been removed. Roofs are heavy, and their weight can overcome the building’s structure.
- The biggest issue with layered roofs is that damage to the old roof can affect the new roof. The best way to care for your roof is to start over.
- At Planet Roofing, we know that completely replacing a roof is an expensive process, so call us for a free roof inspection. We will assess your current roof and find the best option for you.
- What is the best type of commercial roof for my building?
- Great innovations have made commercial roofs into one of the toughest, most dependable types there is. There are many different types of roofs, and we are ready to look at your building and discuss which one is best.
Contact Planet Roofing today to start a conversation!
Read Part 2