Do you keep tabs on your roof? As your primary protection from the elements, it is worthy of regular attention. The great thing about roofs is that they are made to last decades. You can make them last even longer by maintaining them with regular inspections and work. The National Roofing Contractors Association recommends that you have your roof inspected at least two times a year. We are one of the best roofing companies in Denver, and we offer free inspections.
Is it time for an inspection? Does the roof need work? How do you know? In this blog, we will share signs that you need a roof inspection and work.
The signs you may see when you look up at your roof:
- Shingles that are missing, bald, cracked, or torn.
- Loose materials around roof penetrations like chimneys, pipes, and vents.
- Sagging sections of roof.
- Piles of roof granules at your downspouts – they look like big grains of sand.
- Gutters and downspouts detaching or failing to drain.
If you see any of these signs, you need to give us a call immediately. We offer free roof inspections, and we can evaluate the condition of your roof. You will be left with an evaluation that can help you move forward with peace of mind.