It’s okay to be excited about your new roofing in Denver. You most likely took your time choosing the perfect color and material to match your home; even your neighbors love it! Have you considered installing a protection system to safeguard your new roof? One of the most popular and efficient materials for the job is a gutter cover. Don’t worry – here at Planet Roofing, your trusted Denver roofing contractor, we can install those gutter covers for you while we’re putting your new roof on.
Here are some reasons why you should consider adding gutter protection to your roofing system.
- Gutter protection keeps the leaves, twigs, and other debris away from your gutters. This helps water flow freely away from your new roof.
- Gutter protection also helps gutters from overflowing. When gutters overflow, it can damage your fascia, siding, and even the foundation of your home.
- Installing gutter covers also helps you avoid possible injuries from cleaning the gutters on your own.
- Gutter protection helps to prevent mold, mildew, and other fungi from your attic and basement by minimizing the chances of water penetration.
- Gutter covers can even fit over your current gutter system and can be installed on your existing roof or a new one.
- Gutter covers are available to blend well with your roofline and gutters.
- The best covers handle almost any kind of downpour.
- They prevent birds and other animals from nesting on your roof.
Your gutters matter as they play a very important role in your roofing system. They stop pests from entering and destroying your roofing system. They protect your home from water damage. They help prevent soil erosion and more. Call us today to find out more!