At Planet Roofing, we are honored to be the close ally of many businesses in Denver. We keep their roofs going strong so that they can focus on chasing their business goals. Commercial roofs not only shelter employees and customers, they help preserve companies’ abilities to provide income for families.
In our last blog, we answered two common questions people have about commercial roofing. Today, we are going to answer two more!
- How do I know my building needs a new roof?
- Roofs give signs of needing to be replaced, including leaks. However, a leak does not always indicate the need for a new roof. If you are experiencing leaks in multiple places or your flashings are starting to fail, it’s time to call us for a free roof inspection.
- Keep in mind that depending on weather, maintenance, and installation, roofs last 15-40 years.
- What kind of warranty do I need with my roof replacement or repair?
- A variety of warranties are available, and they’re all made to accommodate your unique needs.
- Generally, commercial warranties on new roofs last 15 to 20 years. When it comes to warranties on repairs, that depends on the roofing company. Some companies will not offer warranties on repairs, because they don’t want to be held responsible for underlying issues.
Planet Roofing is dedicated to offering the best roofing services in Denver. We understand how important it is to get great work for affordable prices. Contact us to work with the best roofing company in Denver!