When you choose a roof color, you are choosing a color that you will get to look at for decades. This can make the process rather daunting. In this three-part series, we will consider the process of selecting roof materials and colors. If you are ready to get into the nitty-gritty right away, go to our next blog. Denver’s premier roofing contractor is here to help you get a roof that makes you smile!
- Don’t rush
- It is totally alright to take a long time figuring out what you want. Compare. Ponder. Sleep on it. Don’t let anyone rush you – this is your roof!
- Talk with a roofing estimator
- Talking to a professional who has seen hundreds of roofs is a great idea. This person will have a feel for what makes a successful roof – and this is knowledge you need. Call Planet Roofing today for this great service!
- Go over material options
- There are many roofing materials. From slate to wood to asphalt to lead – the possibilities are great. To avoid being overwhelmed, consider the architecture of your home. Is it built to bear the massive weight of slate or lead roofing? Do the colors lend themselves to a combination of shingle tones? Again, speak with your roofing estimator if you are at a loss, and don’t worry about taking your time.
- Use roof planning tools
- Technology can be a huge help when you’re trying to visualize a certain material or style! Your roofing estimator will know of different options – don’t dismiss this valuable option!
At Planet Roofing, your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are replacing your roof, you will want a company that uses the best materials and protects your roof during its replacement. Call Denver’s best roofing contractors today for all this and more!