How is your roof doing? Have you checked on it lately? During winter, it is easy to forget your roof. The good news is, at Planet Roofing and Solar, we never get off our roof game. We are committed to keeping you and your family warm, safe, and dry.
This is the last of eight blogs answering frequently-asked questions about roofing and roofing contractors. You can read the previous part here if you haven’t already. Otherwise, read on for more valuable knowledge about keeping your roof in the best shape possible.
- I have multiple proposals from different contractors, and I don’t know how to pick the right one.
- First off, discard any proposals that are not clear and detailed. A good proposal will be broken down into line items and should include the following:
- Materials included in the needed work (underlayment, ice dam protection)
- Type of roof material, its manufacturer, and color
- Work to be done, including:
- Removal/replacement of roof
- Ventilation work
- Flashing work
- Installation methods
- Who has to repair/replace landscape or interior aspects that get damaged during the work.
- Approximate starting and completion times
- Payment methods
- Length of warranty and what it covers
Thank you for reading through this series of blogs. We are proud to be Denver’s premium roofing and solar panel installers, and we are 100% committed to providing the very best roofing service to the Denver area. Contact us today for a free inspection and estimate. You can also check out our promotions and see how dedicated we are to making the best roofing services available to all!