At Planet Roofing, your trusted Denver roofing contractor, we aim to only provide you with the absolute best in customer service and roofing services in the Denver area. That’s why it’s important to us to stick with our professional process, which is designed with you in mind. If you’re considering buying a new home, a roof in top condition must be in your list of priorities. Your Denver roofing contractor is the primary defense of your house against the elements. It is also an important factor that may determine the value of a property.
Here are the common issues that must be checked on your roof:
- Deteriorating flashing around the vent pipes and at the walls, skylights, and chimney
- Curled, buckled, blistered, broken, and missing shingles
- Worn out rubber boots surrounding the vent pipes
- Lichen or moss growth that are a sign of decay under the roof
- Clogged and sagging gutters
- Blocked and loose downspouts
If there are issues on your roof, it’s best to discuss with the seller or real estate agent the arrangement for repairs and replacements. This way, you know who’s responsible for the cost and you can budget your finances appropriately in case you have to pay for it. Whether you or the seller decides to repair replace the roof, you’re going to benefit from it, as it offers substantial returns if you ever decide to sell the house.
Our company offers roof inspection, repairs, and replacements in Denver, CO and surrounding areas. Feel free to call us to know more about our services. Our dedicated staff will be glad to be at your service!