If you are even casually considering selling your home, there are ways you can help yourself out. We all know that the selling and moving process can be overwhelming, and if your home does not have the value you expected, you can experience extra stress. That is why we want to share ways that you can raise the price on your home up to 12 percent.
In the next five blogs, we will offer five ways to inexpensively boost the value of your home. Let’s get started!
- Give the kitchen extra effort
- Your kitchen is the most instrumental room in your home when it comes to value. However, that doesn’t mean you have to blow a lot of money on it.
- First things first: repair that leaky sink. Tighten the loose light fixture. Mend the chip in the counter. Once you’ve finished these essentials, you’re read to move on.
- For a few hundred dollars, you can give the kitchen a fresh coat of paint, new curtains, and and new cabinet hardware. This will go a long way!
- Get some advice on whether you need to update your appliances. It will cost more, but the improvement in value will be worth it.
- Get a roof inspection and update if necessary
- Potential buyers will assess the shape of your roof when they drive up. If your roof is in bad shape, you may lose them before they step through the front door.
- Get a free roof inspection from Planet Roofing, and if your roof needs help, we can take you through the process.
Planet Roofing works very hard to give Denver and the surrounding area the roofing services they need. Don’t settle for second-best – give us a call today!