We are approaching April, which is the beginning of the yearly moving season. If you are wanting to sell your home, get Planet Roofing in your corner. We can assess if you need roof work, and our handiwork is world-class.
A solid roof is a great way to ensure that you get the most value for your home. However, there are some other equally-affordable ways to strategically improve your home to get the highest price for it. In our last blog, we offered two great ways to improve your home, including updating your kitchen. We have some more tips in this blog!
- Selectively re-paint rooms
- We understand that completely repainting your home is a lot to consider when you’re thinking about moving, too. However, paint is one of the most powerful tools in your arsenal when you need to transform a room.
- Instead of blowing a lot of money on repainting everything, target your kitchen and bathrooms first.
- Next, paint over brightly-colored rooms. You do not want visitors fixating on the color and walking away. They need to see a blank canvas.
- Invest in whites and off-whites to make the rooms pleasant but ready for new people.
- Make sure your roof is in good shape
- Like we said in our last blog, if your roof is in bad shape, you will lose many potential buyers from the curb.
- Many roofing companies (including ours) offer free inspections. Take advantage of this service and get a read on your roof. Make any necessary repairs.
In addition to our roofing services, we are premium solar panel installers. Don’t miss out – contact Planet Roofing today for a free inspection and roofing advice in Colorado!