Denver Commercial Roofing Services and Flat Roofs in Denver
Planet Roofing and Solar has the solution for your flat roofing and commercial roofing needs in Denver. Give us a call and we can figure out the best roofing system for your building.
The different types of commercial roofing products typically used on flat roof and low slop roofing systems:
- TPO-Thermoplastic polyolefin single-ply roofing membranes are among the fastest growing commercial roofing products and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages. We use GAF Everguard Extreme TPO roofing products.
- EPDM- is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) widely used in low-slope buildings in the United States and worldwide. Its two primary ingredients, ethylene and propylene, are derived from oil and natural gas. EPDM is available in both black and white, and is sold a broad variety of widths, ranging from 7.5 feet to fifty feet, and in two thicknesses, 45 and 60 mils. EPDM can be installed fully adhered, mechanically attached or ballasted, with the seams of the roofing system sealed with liquid adhesives or specially formulated tape.
- PVC- is a single ply flat roof solution and is made of thick, flexible UV-resistant thermoplastic material; it may also contain polyester or fiberglass, resins, pigments, plasticizers and other chemicals. The thickness of the roofing membrane varies by manufacturer. Membrane roofing is used on flat or low sloped roofs, since conventional shingles only work on sloped roofs. One type of flat roofing membrane is called PVC or polyvinyl chloride, and it has been commonly used since the 1960s. We use a product from GAF EverGuardPVC single ply roofing system.
- BUR-Built-up roofing systems consist of layers or plies of roofing felts, between which asphalt or bitumen is applied. Built-up roofing is one of the oldest and most durable systems available. Its multiple layers provide extra Membrane roofing is a type of roofing system for buildings and tanks. It is used on flat or nearly flat roofs to prevent leaks and move water off the roof.
- Modified Bitumen-membrane roofs are most commonly made from synthetic rubber, thermoplastic (PVC or similar material), or modified bitumen. Membrane roofs are most commonly used in commercial application, though they are becoming increasingly more common in residential application protection and perform well in extreme weather conditions.
We also have different re-coating options for flat roofs
GacoFlex S20 Silcone sealant- a great alternative and cost effective option to repair a leaking flat roof.